Rules for using the Internet
- I will only use the internet when I have permission and/or am supervised by an adult.
- I will not send unsuitable messages; my messages will be polite and responsible.
- I will report any unpleasant material or messages sent to me. I understand that this will help to protect other pupils and myself.
- I will not arrange to meet anyone contacted over the internet.
- I will not give my full name, home address or telephone number to anyone over the internet.
We are all using the internet more than ever, so it is important that we remember how to stay safe. Following the above rules helps and the websites below offer additional support and advice if you need it.
UK Safer Internet Centre
CEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection)