What is our class blog?
During this difficult time, while our school is closed, we will use this class blog for a way to set weekly work and stay in touch.
Sharing our learning means that it is very important that we understand how to use the blog and the internet in a secure way. This ties in with National Curriculum that the children are expected to learn and apply.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of our pupils when blogging. The guidelines are also reminders of how to use the blog to improve writing and keyboarding skills.
- All comments should have initials only. Any pupil’s work will only be identified by initials.
- Any photos of students on the blog will be anonymous without any names connected to them.
- Parents who leave comments are asked not to use last names either. (Please post comments with initials)
- All comments submitted have to be approved by Ms K or Mrs Taylor before they are included on the blog. Inappropriate comments will not be approved.
- Proof-read your comments carefully.
- As a general rule, only Ms K or Mrs Taylor have access to post things on the blog.
Do not leave comments as a means of communicating with friends in the style of a ‘chatroom’. Please post positively and always remember that the blog is an extension of our school that the rest of the world is able to see.
Thank you for reading the blogging guidelines for West Rise Junior School.